Director of Admissions and Marketing
Salary 20% Variable Bonus
Consultant Vinita Deshmane (R1985550)
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 sales Singapore SG SGD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Director of Admissions and Marketing job has just become available at a leading reputable education institute. Reporting to the Managing Director, Operations and based in Singapore, you will lead a team of 11 to develop growth, branding and marketing strategies including leading integrated sales efforts, to drive student recruitment and enrolment numbers for the institute.
About the Director of Admissions and Marketing Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading the admissions and marketing team to achieve key KPIs including business and revenue growth, by motivating, training and coaching them to convert tours to application and enrolment.
- Achieve key KPIs including business and revenue growth, student enrolment numbers
- Develop a deep understanding of target customer needs, and articulate brand’s value proposition in relation to those needs
- Act as a brand ambassador, providing personalised visit experiences to prospects to drive high rates of conversion, and attend relevant community networking events
- Develop partnerships/relationships and become the main point of contact for the institute with embassies, companies, HR directors, relocation companies, overseas agents and the wider expat community to enhance knowledge of the institute and future enrolments
- Develop and execute strategic branding and marketing programme to achieve targeted growth through branding, PR, digital marketing and lead generation initiatives
- Oversee the MIS system and ensure that all the required data needed for reporting is being collected
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting and help to analyse enrolments and enquiry numbers against the current market conditions and historical information
- Provide leadership to the admissions and marketing team, actively develop, train and manage performance of team including goal-setting/KPI-setting
- Work collaboratively with leadership team at an institute-level and regional corporate level
To succeed in the role, you must possess strong sales and commercial instincts, demonstrate skills in sales analysis and pipeline management, and have experience in strategic marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably in the education sector (e.g. higher education, private education provider)
- Strong track record of delivery and exceeding targets
- Results-oriented and driven by successful outcomes
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and persuasion skills in a one-to-one and group setting
- Experience dealing with clients in a multicultural setting
- Strong leadership skills, skilled at leading, developing and motivating team
- Passion for education
- Must be fluent in native English language (spoken and verbal). Proficiency in a second Asian language (especially Mandarin) would be desirable as the candidate is required to work closely with clients from Mandarin-speaking regions
The firm is a global leader in the education sector, providing a holistic, rounded and world-class education. It offers a challenging and stimulating work environment, which is at the same time flexible and international.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this Director of Admissions and Marketing is the right role for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985550 Vinita Deshmane