Sales Director - SEA
Salary SGD140000 - SGD170000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Yanru Guo (R1880331)
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-23 building-and-construction Singapore SG SGD 140000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Director - SEA job has just become available at one of the most respected and innovative solution-providing company specific to brands and retailers. Reporting directly to the GM of Asia, this is a role for a strong sales leader in their field.
About the Sales Director - SEA Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the growth of Southeast Asia. Your aim is to help clients activate their retail presence with planning, designing, building and implementing the proposed retail solutions to the respective clients.
- Promote sales growth in Southeast Asia
- Maintain customer relationships with existing key accounts and aim to bring in new accounts for the business
- Coach and growth the sales team in Singapore in their performance and revenue
- Lead, develop and manage business relationships with the customer at all levels across multiple Asia offices
- Monitor the company’s day-to-day roll-out of store delivery programmes
- Full profit and loss responsibility for the key business sector, including budget setting and identifying growth opportunities
To succeed in this Sales Director - SEA role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with your sales team and lead them to achieving greater results, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in the store fixturing industry or furniture industry
- Proven track record in leading and growing business and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to lead a team and executing programmes
- Commercially focused with a problem-solving mindset
- Experience in project management and customer service and sales
- Experience in delivering store opening programmes to leading brands and/or retailers across multiple geographical markets
- Willing to travel throughout Asia
- Excellent communication and people skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise in designing and providing solutions to retailers and brands. With locations in America, Latin America, Europe and Asia, the company has helped their clients activate their retail presence in more than 100 countries. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting leadership Sales Director - SEA position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1880331 R Yanru Guo