Retail Manager (Travel Retail)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD9000 per month + AWS +Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 sales singapore SG SGD 6000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Retail Manager (Travel Retail) job based in Singapore has just become available at a globally recognised beauty company. Reporting directly to the Area Manager, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Retail Manager (Travel Retail) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for setting sales targets at POS level to be aligned with brand ambition in growth, market share and market ratio. You will also be responsible for regular store visits to ensure retail excellence, and to develop attractive incentive schemes to motivate the field sales team to achieve sales targets.
- Set sales targets at POS level to aligned with brand ambition in growth, market share and market ratio
- Develop and implement action plans and strategies to achieve sales targets
- Review and implement operational procedures and share best practice to maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide sales reports and franchise analysis, field team KPIs and productivity reports with recommendations for management review
- Ensure BAs adherence to brand’s policies and grooming guidelines
- Lead and motivate field sales team to achieve sales targets and provide excellent service
- Coordinate and execute promotional to drive incremental sales and follow up promotional budget and review promotion ROI
- Report relevant information from the field (new brands to watch, competitor footprint, distribution, promotion activities and events)
- Store level negotiation on additional generic space to increase share of voice
To succeed in this Retail Manager (Travel Retail) job, you will need to be adaptable to the fast paced environment, and have strong business acumen.
- Passionate with prior experience in strategic planning to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Strong business sense with analytical and problem solving skills
- People management and excellent relationship management skills
- Proactive, dynamic team player and able to work under pressure in fast paced working environment and meet deadlines
- Experience and passion in beauty and luxury industry is highly regarded
- Experience managing, motivating and inspiring field team
- 60% time spend in the field
This global beauty company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh