Business Development Representative, APAC
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-23 sales Singapore SG SGD 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading human capital solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East with close to 1000 employees across 10 countries is seeking a Business Development Representative, APAC. This newly created role will be based in Singapore and report directly to the Head of Sales and Account Management, APAC working closely with the sales team to research, identify and target large MNC prospects across the region. You will be key to helping drive business growth across APAC.
About the Business Development Representative, APAC Role:
The role has the primary responsibility for generating qualified new leads for the new business sales team.
- Execute a call plan to understand prospective customer’s business and to generate qualified leads for the new business sales team
- Research organisations with the intent of having informed conversations
- Be a professional at all times as you will be the first point of contact for inbound calls & queries from the website chat line
- Keep the CRM (salesforce) up to date with all communications and build a pipeline of “call backs” to maximise new appointments.
- Develop a feedback loop with the sales management around initiatives and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Provide ideas to marketing on content required to nurture a lead to the point of a qualified opportunity
- A good understanding of company's value proposition and the benefits we can deliver to our customers
- Be an integral part of the Sales team and provide critical inputs towards defining our sales strategy, target segments etc.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a proven overachiever looking to challenge your current capabilities, a determined individual with the discipline to deliver what you say you will, and a professional with an inquisitive nature.
- Minimum of two years in sales (phone and/or face-to-face)
- Experience in appointment setting, IT, business process outsourcing services, HR and/or payroll
- Proven track record of overachieving appointment setting KPI’s
- An inquisitive mind to track changes in market trends and competitor activities
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
This company is one of the leading human capital solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East, with close to 1000 employees across 10 countries serving more than 1,400 globally-recognised brands across diverse industries. We believe we don’t just pay people, we enrich their lives and help them build prosperity. You can expect an attractive compensation package, a diverse work culture, and excellent opportunities for progression.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew