Consultant Yanru Guo (R1880331)
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Vice President of Sales job has become available in one of the largest global manufacturer in the industrial space, based in Singapore.
About the Vice President of Sales Role:
In this critical role, you will be driving the business for one of the largest fastener manufacturers in the industrial space. Reporting directly to the President of Asia, you will be responsible for the operation and business for APAC.
- Responsible for the P&L for APAC region other than Greater China
- Develop specific business strategy and channel strategy to increase the sales for the region
- Selling the products through both distribution channels and direct end-users
- Conduct market assessment to identify and prioritise potential markets/customers
- Set sales plans and budgets to achieve the growth of business for the region
- Develop strong customer relationships with key accounts
To succeed in the role, you must have experience working with distribution partners and direct users.
- Minimum 15 years' relevant sales and leadership experience in a manufacturing MNC, particularly selling to automotive or electronic industry
- A good track record of managing P&L across the region
- Experience of selling into automotive, consumer electronics and medical industry is preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree of mechanical engineering is preferred
This organisation is one the world’s most recognised manufacturing company in the market. The company’s leading brand in the fastening industry has been recognised in the field. With a global network and manufacturing facilities in the U.S, Europe and Asia and distributing partners, we are looking for a leader to lead the team.
If you are someone who is a leader in the fastening manufacturing field that possesses the drive to lead and sell, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1880331 R Yanru Guo