Regional Sales Manager
Salary SGD58500 - SGD75400 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 58500 75400 75400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Regional Sales Manager job has just become available in a multinational chemicals company. The company specialises in manufacturing pigments for coatings, and is looking to expand its presence in the Southeast Asian region.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, the Regional Sales Manager will work independently to grow the business in Southeast Asia, managing both distributors and direct customers in the region.
- Work independently to grow sales and profitability in Southeast Asia through managing both direct accounts, distributors and channel partners
- Drive direct business by building and maintaining strategic relationships with key accounts
- Play an integral part in generating new sales and business development opportunities for the company
- Provide excellent customer service to key accounts, distributors and channel partners
- Keep updated on market trends and opportunities
- Coordinate all Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Financial activities in assigned sales region (e.g. payment from customer)
- Submit weekly and monthly sales forecasts/reports
- Minimum three to five years’ working experience in commercial roles (Sales and/or Marketing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Technical background in pigments, paints and coatings would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to speak mandarin, due to the need to interact with one of the company’s production plants which is based in China
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are able to work independently and take initiative in your work, and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap