Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 sales Singapore SG SGD 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting, newly-created Sales Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a world-leading, independent digital creative agency. Reporting directly to the CEO & Founder, you will have the opportunity to drive the business's growth across Singapore, SEA and North Asia, in a high-impact and highly-visible role.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Based in Singapore, you will build direct client relationships and drive sales across Singapore, SEA and North Asia, and be an integral part of the business's growth globally. You will be part of a passionate team and work with industry brand leaders in a dynamic and fast-growing field.
- Build and drive account sales (both existing and new) in the region to meet and exceed sales goals
- Lead new client creative briefing calls and meetings – highlighting benefits and USPs
- Work closely with the client services team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and exceed expectations
- Deliver presentations/demonstrations highlighting the benefits of the firm's market-leading creative service
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and new ideas
- Maintain excellent communication standards to ensure customers and teams are always accurately informed
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasts
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you need to have a strong understanding and knowledge of creative advertising for social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, and possess the innate ability to sell.
- Minimum of three years' sales experience, with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience and knowledge selling creative advertising services and assets for social media platforms, familiar with creative frameworks across Facebook and Instagram
- Independent and highly driven, self-motivated
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset, with a "hunter" instinct
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
The firm is a world leader in providing digital creative services to many of the world's largest brands including Uber, Apple, Unilever and Huawei to name a few. It employs more than 600 people across six countries, and provides a challenging, fun and fulfilling environment with great opportunities for career progression and market mobility.
If you are driven, determined and seek the right opportunity to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew