Director of Admissions
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 sales Singapore SG SGD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Director of Admissions job has just become available at a leading, reputable education institute. Reporting to the Managing Director, Operations and based in Singapore, you will lead a team of 10 to drive student recruitment and enrolment numbers for the institute.
About the Director of Admissions Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading the Admissions team to achieve key KPIs including business and revenue growth, by motivating, training and coaching them to convert tours to application and enrolment.
- Achieve key KPIs including business and revenue growth, student enrolment numbers
- Develop a deep understanding of target customer needs, and articulate brand’s value proposition in relation to those needs
- Act as brand ambassador, providing personalised visit experience to prospects to drive high rates of conversion, and attend relevant community networking events
- Develop partnerships/relationships and become the main point of contact for the institute with Embassies, Companies, HR Directors, Relocation companies, overseas agents and the wider expat community to enhance knowledge of the institute and future enrolments
- Oversee the MIS system and ensure that all the required data needed for reporting is being collected
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting and help to analyse enrolments and enquiry numbers against the current market conditions and historical information
- Provide leadership to Admissions team, actively develop, train and manage performance of team including goal-setting/KPI-setting
- Work collaboratively with leadership team at an institute-level and regional corporate level
To succeed in the role, you must possess strong sales and commercial instinct, demonstrate skills in sales and pipeline management, ability to analyse sales data to drive function and team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of direct sales experience, preferably in a highly-personalised, high deal value B2C environment (experience in education is not a pre-requisite)
- At least five years' sales management experience
- Strong track record of delivery and over-exceeding targets
- Result oriented and driven by successful outcomes
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and persuasion skills in a 1:1 and group setting
- Experience in dealing with clients in a multi-cultural setting
- Possess strong leadership skills, skilled at leading, developing and motivating team
- Passion for education
- Must have native English language, both spoken and written. Proficiency in a second Asian language (esp. Mandarin) would be desirable.
The firm is a global leader in the education sector, providing a holistic, rounded and world-class education. It offers a challenging and stimulating work environment, which is at the same time flexible and international.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew