Dealer Performance and Sales Planning Director
Salary SGD15000 - SGD18000 per month + transport allowance + Bonus + Shares
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-31 sales singapore SG SGD 15000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Singapore-based Dealer Performance and Sales Planning Director job has just been made available at an established automotive company. Reporting straight to General Manager, you will be responsible for both dealer performance, network, and unit volume planning.
About the Dealer Performance and Sales Planning Director role:
You will oversees the assessment, recommendation, and strategy of all dealer programmes, future dealership growth and provides oversight to maximise market opportunity through matching demand and supply. You will be required to provide strategic insights for international growth and sustainability.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve dealer performance through the right incentives and programs to improve customer satisfaction and provide value to the dealer network
- Improves the overall dealer performance through collaboration and governance
- Conduct market scans to identify barriers and opportunities for demand generating programs and initiatives. Combine your expert knowledge of sales techniques, marketing and promotions, and market insight to support overall performance.
- Manage overall departmental budget
- Work to develop people within the department and leverage strengths of individuals and of teams to provide the best concepts to set the standard in the dealer network and beyond
- Collaborate across functions and with internal and external stakeholders to lead the development of programs and tools to enhance the experience, stimulate awareness and grow business
- Ensure that policies and procedures are implemented throughout and assist with the coordination of store design projects to ensure consistency and continuity of brand management within retail facilities and dealerships.
- Drive retail performance management through the alignment of product, marketing, inventory management and assortment planning to deliver revenue
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of metrics and select relevant/insightful metrics to drive team performance
To be successful in Dealer Performance and Sales Planning Director role, you will need to anaytical and have strong business acumen. You will have to perform long term industry analysis and study trends to identify business opportunities.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years related experience
- Minimum of five years' of management experience
- Extensive and proven track record in dealership management, sales and retail environment/operations
- Proven leadership skills with a significant track record of leading complex change management and transformation efforts and programs
- Prior experience utilising business results and P&L statements to inform action plans and critical decisions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and clearly present information, including excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organisation
- Strong team player and demonstrated ability to accept accountability and responsibility for personal decisions and actions
- Have a mindset that drives delivery of results, follow through on commitments, and achievement of deadlines
- Familiar in data analysis, metrics and to use these as key rationale for business decisions to explain data insights in a compelling way
This organisation encourages creativity and values individuality and diversity. It's global presence provides a challenging, fun and fulfilling environment with great opportunities for career progression and market mobility.
If you are driven, determined and seek the right opportunity to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh