Departmental Store Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 retail singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Departmental Store Manager role has just become available at a highly recognised retail company based in Singapore. The Store Manager is responsible for managing various departments from home products, beauty products to apparels, and ensuring smooth daily operations of the store while ensuring sales objectives are met.
About the Departmental Store Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall store management. You will develop store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability. You will need to meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff and ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Develop department managers and support them with consistent coaching, identifying development and training needs, and those of their team
- Translate strategic and business goals into concrete and individual actions and objectives
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business by creating a positive work environment , and empowering the team
- Analyse daily and monthly sales by department
- Submit monthly store reports, weekly plans and reflect on achievements
- Monitoring sales plans and making suitable recommendations for different departments
- Managing overall stock inventory levels
- Liaising with vendors and monitoring their performance
- Ensuring highest level of customer service
To succeed in this Departmental Store Manager role, you will need to possess excellent leadership skills.
- Minimally 10 years' experience in a fast moving retail industry, with five years in a managerial position
- Service oriented, with a strong understanding of the retail market
- Worked with large teams and has prior experience in managing different product category
This organisation encourages creativity and values individuality and diversity. It's global presence provides a challenging, fun and fulfilling environment with great opportunities for career progression and market mobility.
If you are driven, determined and seek the right opportunity to bring your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh