Director of Markets & Partnerships
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-29sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Director of Markets & Partnerships job opportunity has just become available at a highly recognised and distinguished educational services provider based in Singapore. With the organisation’s shift from product-based to a market-oriented approach, this position will have tremendous opportunities to make strategic and impactful contributions.
About the Director of Markets & Partnerships Role:
Your responsibilities will span across marketing, partnerships, sales and business development. In this business-critical role, you will be leading a high-performing team to drive the organisation’s market-facing functions as they re-orientate and innovate to distance themselves from the competition.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies to drive realistic and sustainable revenue growth for organisation’s portfolio of higher education programmes (post-graduate Masters, MBA, Professional Doctorates and PhD GM programmes)
- Accurately forecast growth of student numbers through market research studies, and develop strategic marketing plans to achieve targeted growth through branding, digital marketing and lead generation initiatives
- Drive quality student recruitment and admissions across international markets with a focus on Asia, through direct teams
- Develop, grow and maintain strategic corporate partnerships with local and international universities, government agencies and private corporations to enhance and strengthen the profile and standing of the organisation's brand and its associated programmes
- Grow and develop existing corporate networks and relations (including alumni) for purposes of career placements, internships and immersions
- Lead and coach a high-performing team comprising of approximately 30 marketing, sales, business development and partnerships professionals
- Collaborate with other functions including corporate marketing and academia to achieve shared goals and objectives
To succeed in this Director of Markets & Partnerships role, you will need to be a strategic, well-rounded and seasoned sales, business development, partnerships and marketing leader, with a keen understanding of and passion for the higher education sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or a relevant discipline (MBA or postgraduate is highly desirable)
- A minimum of 15 years' experience comprising a blend of business development, sales (B2B and B2C), partnerships and marketing in a highly professional and matrix environment, with at least eight years' senior leadership experience
- In-depth knowledge of Asian markets
- Proven track record of delivering sustainable revenue growth of a complex business, with a strong emphasis on KPIs
- Proven track record of success in establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships, with a strong understanding of the value of partnerships
- Possess good understanding of marketing, with experience of developing and implementing marketing and brand plans
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills, including fluent spoken and written English
- Proven diplomacy skills and a strong ability to engage a wide range of key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading and building strong collaborative relationships within multi-functional teams; adept at working across different cultures and geographies, with prior experience in coaching and managing a sizeable team of complementary talents and strengths
This distinguished education services provider continuously pushes frontiers in innovation and research excellence, and is an established thought leader in the respective fields within which it has a strong presence. Pioneering the concept of holistic education, the organisation has grown tremendously over the last few years in size, product / service offerings, reputation and expertise, and is home to some of the region’s leading undergraduate and postgraduate programmes as well as highly diverse groups of students, faculty and alumni.
If you are driven, determined and seek the right opportunity to bring your career forward, this is the role for you. You can expect to work in a fast-paced and highly-rewarding role with a dynamic and highly reputable institution that creates positive impact on business, government and society in Asia and beyond.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew