Regional Commercial Director
Salary transport allowance + AWS + bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Commercial Director job has just become available at a well established consumer electronics company. Based in Singapore, you will plan and implement sales and product development programs, targeted towards existing and new markets. You will develop and manage sales operating budgets as well as direct channel development activity.
About the Regional Commercial Director Role:
In this role, you will develop and implement a strategic sales plan and forecast for the region to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and implement strategic sales action plans to accommodate corporate goals and sales revenue targets
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program
- Advise dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques
- Assign sales territory to sales representatives
- Analyse sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Track and prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Oversee development of policies, procedures and objectives for marketing and selling the organisation's products and services
- Monitor sales performance across brand(s) regularly
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, governmental regulations and forecast data to determine constraints and evaluate progress on mutually agreed goals and objectives
- Confer with leadership to review achievements and discuss required changes in sales strategies and tactics utilised in achieving sales goals or objectives
- Administer salary and bonus program in compliance
To succeed in this Regional Commercial Director role, you will need to have outstanding commercial experience, as well as experience working with distributors.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in sales management with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue
- Proven experience in creating and executing sales strategy
- Technical background in the electronics field, ideally in audio products
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, efficiently, and accurately from varying sources
- Ability to take initiative, while prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate assertiveness
- Tenacious but professional approach
- Flexible with a high degree of determination and perseverance
- Excellent time management skills
This is a renowned company that needs no introduction. If you are a performance-driven individual with a proven sales track record, this role is for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh