Boutique Manager (Luxury)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Boutique Manager job has just been made available at a global luxury retail company (fashion) in Singapore. You will be responsible for driving sales of the boutique, client relationship management, and retail operations. As the Boutique manager, you will represent the brand as the brand ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
About the Boutique Manager (Luxury) Role:
As the Boutique manager, you will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture. You will perform with high integrity in operation, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients.
- Drive and maximise sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met;
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support;
- Communicates company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met
- Conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback. Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure customer service
- Manage the achievement of business objectives, by utilising a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients
- Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events;
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty
- Recap monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business, as well as, competitor performance
- Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget while aiming to reduce overall cost. Ensure timely submission of accounts payable invoices and cash disbursement polices
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the headquarters
To succeed in this Boutique Manager (Luxury) Role, you should be passionate and have good knowledge of fashion trends in the luxury sector.
- Minimum of seven years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyse selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organisational skills;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays
The successful Boutique Manager will join a growing luxury brand. This brand is currently one of leaders in luxury sector.
If you have a successful track record of growing the business, you can take your career forward with this exciting Boutique Manager (Luxury) role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh