Retail & Education Manager (Beauty)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Retail & Education Manager (Beauty) career opportunity has just been made available at a global retail company specialising in beauty and cosmetics. You will be responsible for driving growth of the business in Singapore, and execution of education programs in line with brand strategy.
About the Retail & Education Manager (Beauty) Role:
Reporting directly to the division General Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales initiatives and implement world class training and education programs for the brand's beauty ambassadors.
- Responsible for net sales, retail sales & ranking in country
- Achieve KPI target for both sell-in and sell-out, efficient inventory and stocks management
- Responsible for strategic retailer relationship
- Proficient in monthly sales and revenue reporting & doing up sales trend / analysis
- Strong market mapping and has experience doing up competitor analysis for bench marking
- Coordinate between Marketing & Visual Merchandising teams for new product launches & marketing campaigns
- Ensure in-store merchandising and brand representation is consistent with brand guidelines
- Develop, plan & oversee the execution of education programs in line with brand strategy to ensure retail achievement & service excellence
- Be a strong brand advocate and take charge of integrating beauty advisors through coaching and engagement
- Manage & coach retail team. Ensure development of expertise and know-how
- Identify potential talents in the market, recruit, train and pipeline them for talent development
To succeed in this Retail & Education Manager (Beauty) role, you should be passionate and have good knowledge of the retail and cosmetics industry, and working with retail channels.
- Proven track record in retail management and retail operations
- Min 5 years’ experience as Retail Manager or Education Manager & Min 5-8 years’ in Beauty
- or Luxury Retail Management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience in motivating & coaching sales & training staff
- Charismatic, good energy level and able to spread strong brand love
- High sense of luxury and service
- Responsible and dynamic team player
The successful Retail & Education Manager will join a growing global company. This global brand offers a great working environment and autonomy to all its employees.
If you have a successful track record of growing the business, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh