Regional Retail Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 13 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Regional Retail Manager job has just been made available at a world-renowned fashion powerhouse based in Singapore.
About the Regional Retail Manager role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Retail Director, you will work closely with respective retail teams from each market, and provide strategic directions for the expansion of the brand's retail business.
- Work with country management teams to develop and implement store concepts
- Work with appropriate suppliers and partners to roll out stores’ built-up process
- Involved in renovation and refurbishment needs to existing network of retail stores
- Monitor store development needs and propose any relevant opportunities to improve and constantly upgrade the network
- Budget management
- Develop and implement boutiques standard operating procedures
- Monitor operation and facilitate training of the stores by upholding excellent standards of customer service
- Provide necessary resources and support to stores and franchisees
- Liaise with franchisee and keeping country’s management informed of significant issues, decisions and procedures change at store level that impact business significantly
- Work closely with the Brand Manager to ensure that the highest standard of merchandising is maintained at all times
- Manage level of motivation between network of stores, including running a retail competition programme
- Develop and implement commercial action plan to grow the business including CRM programs
- Monitor local trading environment and opportunities
- Work closely with the respective countries' retail teams to provide input related to sales forecast, headcount requirements, financial requirements, etc.
- Communicate vision, strategy and clear directions to retail staff
- Structure the organisation of retail activity and allocate responsibilities
- Ensure adequate staffing through recruitment, rotation, mobility, training and development
- Motivate, drive, inform and actively coordinate retail teams
- Monitor sales team performance
- Work closely with the respective country retail team to ensure proper training of sales staff, appropriate display and excellent customer service
To succeed in this Regional Retail Manager role, you should have prior experience in the retail industry with strong commercial acumen in retail business management.
- Good degree with minimum eight years' experience in the retail industry , preferably from a leading consumer brands/MNC
- Strong appreciation for luxury fashion/goods
- Hands-on retail operational exposure in multi-outlet environment is essential for the success of this position
- Demonstrated experience in retail operations, inventory selection, store branding and development, trade promotion/margin negotiation
- Strong commercial acumen in retail business management
- Regional experience is highly preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at times
The company is an international fashion powerhouse known for setting cutting-edge trends.
If you are driven and wish to take your career forward in retail and operations, this Regional Retail Manager job is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera