Inside Sales Rep
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per annum
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Inside Sales Rep job has just been made available at a renowned telecommunications company based in Singapore. You will be tasked to manage a base of assigned global accounts and own *or co-own) the relationship with in-region customer contacts.
About the Inside Sales Rep Role:
As the primary account owner for your account portfolio, you are responsible for ensuring the fulfilment of customer requests for additional services, or modifications to existing services, through the business sales process. This role also seeks to identify client business needs, and working with solution teams to build a sales funnel, in order to close incremental revenue opportunities. You will also be responsible for key tasks such as renewals, change requests, etc. as agreed with the Primary Account Manager.
- Act as clients' primary APAC contact for your assigned accounts
- Engage with A-end Global account team to build and maintain in region sales funnel with a focus on maintaining and growing in region revenue
- Administer all your accounts in Saleforce.com by creating opportunities, tracking them through the sales stages, and updating forecasts, in line with sales processes
- Understand customers' business and the global account strategy (where applicable) and how the products are consumed to help identify any additional solutions/product fits
- Provide local insight back to global account team on any local activities on a weekly basis
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of products and solutions and their value proposition
- Proactive customer engagement post services issues/implementation
- Ownership when it comes to the resolution of any in-region billing or credit issue or those arising due to bad debt/ non payment
To succeed in this Inside Sales Rep role, you should have prior experience in enterprise or technology sales with solid communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of success in customer management and selling, with 2-4 years of relevant experience in enterprise or technology sales
- Understanding of “Solution Selling” methodologies and its application to B2B engagements
- Ability to act as an advocate for change and key influencer to the Account Management teams
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to build support within wider sales team
- Understanding of effective sales and pipeline reporting and the ability to lead by example in the use of Salesforce.com
About the Company:
The organisation is a recognised name in the telecommunications sector, with over 30 years in operations and over 100,000 employees globally. The Inside Sales Rep position will offer good opportunities for career progression and international mobility.
If you have a strong background in inside sales and want to join a global brand in their regional growth journey, this role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton