Regional Aftersales Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 24 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Aftersales Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a global automotive organisation. You will be responsible for developing and executing aftermarket sales strategies in the region to achieve performance objectives aligned with local and global initiatives and targets.
About the Regional Aftersales Manager Role:
Reporting to the General Manager of Aftersales, you will be responsible for developing business plans, managing dealers and working closely with the customer service team to increase the aftermarket revenue.
- Compile market individual targets for the dedicated markets
- Develop and plan monthly budget targets and align market strategies
- Track and assess business development achievements
- Influence and drive aftersales business and work closely with local dealers to improve customer retention and loyalty to aftermarket products and services
- Identify business gaps and opportunities through data analysis and voice-of-customer to close gaps and capitalise on opportunities
- Internal coordination and preparation of workshops for the markets
- Conduct regular assessments at the dealers and provide feedback and recommendations to the dealer principal and importer staff
To succeed in this Regional Aftersales Manager role, you should have strong negotiation skills and a high level of professionalism.
- At least five years' experience in relevant industry
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- Open and willing to travel internationally
The successful Regional Aftersales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Sales Engineer job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh