Head of Sales (Education)
Salary SGD110000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 06 March 2017
A leading, fast-growing and prestigious educational institute is recruiting a Head of Sales to bring them to greater heights.
About the Head of Sales Role:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales and Marketing, you are responsible for creating and executing sales and enrolment plans to improve overall enrolments, customer experience and operational excellence. You will lead a team to be highly motivated in delivering sales targets and delivering quality customer care.
- Develop and achieve sales and service objectives and targets aligned with organisational goals and vision
- Manage and guide a team of Sales Managers and Customer Service Associates in meeting and exceeding enrolment targets and KPIs
- Execute tactical initiatives via phone, email and digital to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and eventually revenue
- Establish and manage strong communication channels internally and working closely with Senior Management
- Collaborate with academic team in day-to-day operations and work to improve student retention rates, optimising classroom planning to meet market demand, responding to customer feedback etc
- Plan and implement strategies on enrolment and recruitment plans for new students through lead and demand generation activities, open houses, information sessions, events etc
To succeed in this Head of Sales role, you should be motivated and results driven. Your performance will be largely measured through customer satisfaction and quality scores, enrolment targets and student retention.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or an equivalent field from a reputable institution
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a consultative sales-oriented environment
- Minimum four years' team management experience, with track record in delivering strong team sales results
- Excellent command of language, presentation and communication
- Ability to built strong rapport across all levels, and resilient under pressure
The institution is a highly recognised and award-winning education firm and is a household name in their field. As they expand their business and grow further, there are needs for a Head of Sales to join the business and drive it forward. The successful candidate can expect to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
If you have a successful track record in sales and would like to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han