Institutional Sales Director (Taiwan Market)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Institutional Sales Director (Taiwan Market) job has just become available at one of the leading financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for professionals with a proven track record and an established network in Taiwan.
About the Institutional Sales Director (Taiwan Market) Role:
We are seeking a high performing institutional sales professional with an established network in Taiwan to identify appropriate client strategies and execute sales acquisitions. This role sits in their Singapore office and you will be responsible for driving growth in volume and revenue by engaging asset managers, hedge funds, insurance firms and Taiwanese banks.
- Identify and explore business opportunities through relationship management with targeted institutional clients
- Conduct sales and marketing activities in accordance with internal policies, as well as rules and regulations
- Keep the management informed of the developments in the region (regulation/ industry trends, opportunities and threats)
- Strategic development and implementation in line with the wider business objectives in Taiwan
- Represent the company at industry events and forums
To succeed in the Institutional Sales Director (Taiwan Market) job, you will need to have strong institutional sales experience and demonstrable track record in Taiwan, particularly dealing with derivatives and/or securities products.
- A well-established network within buy side and sell side firms in Taiwan
- At least 10 years’ experience dealing with futures product/derivatives/cash equities
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, client trends and product developments
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to influence and lead others in a mature and collaborative environment
- Strong influencing skills and logical in reasoning
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Institutional Sales Director (Taiwan Market) job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low