Salary SGD80000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Sales Director job has just been opened at a very renowned Wealth Advisory firm in Singapore. Overseeing 30 financial advisors and taking charge of the overall direction and business model of the entire sales force, this is a challenging yet reward role for an experienced Financial Services manager who wishes to take his/her career to the next level.
About the Sales Director Role:
The Sales Manager/Director is a critical sales-leader role, responsible for leading sales and support of the Financial Advisory team. The Sales Director will carry an annual sales quota as well as coach and employ other members of the sales team to drive profitable sales from target markets and the Sales team supporting the overall company strategy.
- Developing and driving strategic business decisions that positively impact the firm, with an eye toward double-digit sales growth
- Collaborating across service/product lines to cross-sell larger, strategic opportunities
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing other members of the sales team
- Thriving in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where business is never “as usual.”
- Impacts onto, and supports, Wealth Solutions Team, Sales Team, Directors, Compliance and Product Provider Partners
- Working with Sales to increase level of business written in specialist and large value cases
- Assisting in the Recruitment of quality personnel in Singapore and the wider Region
- Assist all advisers whenever called upon with relevant cases
- Marketing to existing clients (in the review process with FARs and to orphan clients as relevant)
- Develop and deliver events both large and small on relevant topics that will interest clients and promote knowledge and business
- To organise and run monthly adviser meetings
- Identify new sales channels to improve our distribution network
To succeed in the Sales Director Role, you will need to have a strong sales leadership skills to lead the entire sales force to achieve their objectives.
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree education
- At least five to eight years' experience in the Financial Services Industry with good management record
- Good Prospecting Skills
- Drive to achieve goals and sales targets
- Professionalism in dealing with various types of clients
- Leadership & ability to positively implement actions
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Coaching and development skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and goal/results orientated
- Customer focused
- Business planning and organisational skills coupled with a high capacity to learn
- Ability to think laterally and strategically
- Problem solving with creative thinking
- Team working
This well-known and fast growing Financial Advisory Firm need no introduction. With strong market presence and a very successful business model, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you have the can-do attitude and the leadership capability, the rewards will be significant.
If you are a progressive sales professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang