Country Head, Singapore
Salary SGD220000 - SGD250000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 30 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Country Head, Singapore job has been made available at a global fintech firm. You will be tasked to lead business operations for an expanding office and brand.
About the Country Head, Singapore Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing all business operations, contract negotiations, sales planning, relationships with C-level in the financial services sector and revenue ownership. Reporting to the CEO, you will lead partner engagements and establish strategic partnerships with clients in financial institutions.
- Develop and roll out short, medium and long-term country and business plans for Singapore
- Define and establish sales processes for Singapore, with potential to scale internationally
- Prospecting and sourcing of new strategically important partnerships with banks, including contract negotiations
- Work with the technology and operations teams to ensure smooth on-boarding of the banking partners
- Deepen existing relationships with the banking partners by increasing the range of product offerings (including loans, credit cards and other retail banking products) on offer to end customers, with an eye on profitability
- Act as a key point of contact for partner relationships; engage regularly with the C-level decision makers by providing insights on performance, online presence and channel effectiveness
- Conceptual selling of multiple innovative and out-of-norm initiatives and products in the fintech space
- Bring deals and initiatives to successful fruition, and ensure continuous improvements on contracts and business plan
To succeed in this Country Head, Singapore role, you should be experienced in dealing with consumer banking institutions in a commercial capacity.
- A minimum of 12 years' experience in the financial and / or payment services space
- Strong leadership experience with general management responsibilities
- Proven strategic thinker and able to convert strategy into clear and actionable tactics
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, and remain calm under pressure
- Hands-on and have a real interest in building commercial partnerships
- Ability to open doors with C-level executives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Supported and established by heavyweight global investors, this company is a fintech firm undergoing rapid global expansion and aims to be the leading marketplace for financial products worldwide.
If you are driven, seek to take on the next challenge in your career and be an integral part of a firm's exciting growth journey, this Country Head, Singapore job is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han