Execution and Sales Broker
Salary SGD48000 - SGD66000 per annum
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 03 January 2017
A leading brokerage firm is looking for an Execution and Sales Broker to join their esteemed organisation. This is a replacement role as the incumbent is being seconded to the UK. The successful candidate is required to have advanced Excel skills- Macros and VBA.
About the Execution and Sales Broker Role:
The Execution and Sales Broker is required to support the voice broking team in its day to day trading and technological activities. The position has emphasis around market analytics, trade execution, and deployment of technical trading tools relating to the desks client offering and its long term strategic success. The successful candidate should possess advanced Excel knowledge with a keen attention to numbers and understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Assist in build of asset pricing tools, augmentation of advanced software tools used by the desk
- Conduct valuation & data analysis with production of daily market analytical reports
- Ensure timely input of trades into trading systems
- Resolve any trade queries received internally and externally, and ensure any trade discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Identify trade opportunities and calculate strategies
- Keep trade records up to date
- Give live quotes to traders through the messaging systems
- Monitor markets and follow financial news and developments
- Liaise with clients, (via telephone and face to face), to provide a reliable and efficient broking service
- Fulfil additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
To succeed in this role, it is essential to have strong computer skills and a strong understanding of global financial markets.
• Bachelor's degree essential
• Relevant regulatory qualifications (desired)
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills- Macros and VBA (essential)
• Solid understanding in statistics (desired)
• Coding with Microsoft Office VBA (desired)
This established brokerage needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. As one of the leading brokerages in the world, they've won many awards and accolades. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting entry level role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke