Sales Director, SEA (plastic mould)
Salary SGD12500 - SGD15000 per month + AWS
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1911590/001
Date posted 09 March 2023singapore sales/sales-corporate 2023-03-14 2023-04-08 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 12500 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales Director, SEA (plastic mould) job has become available at a global plastic mould and injection firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales - Asia, this is a role for a strong commercial and sales leader keen to take the next step in their career.
About the Sales Director, SEA (plastic mould) Role:
You will be responsible for the overall management and profitability of the sales team for Asia Countries, Australia, and New Zealand. This is achieved through the development and execution of business development strategies, business from new and existing customers, development of the sales staff and effective leadership.
- Be responsible for the overall management of the sales team in these countries
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve profitable new business goals
- Provide the senior management team with regular (monthly and/or quarterly) updates regarding status of achieving sales goals, financials and/or budget
- Define agenda and conduct regional and national sales meetings
- Identify key open issues and the required resources in order to close them in a timely manner
- Ensure correct staffing levels as well as the training and development of the individual salesperson. Work closely with Employee Services to ensure timely hiring and training of staff is completed in keeping with the annual head count plan
- Provide leadership to the sales staff for countries and ensure processes and procedures are in place to maximise the effectiveness
- Represent the company and market the products to customers at trade shows and other events
- Evaluate employee performance for the timely completion of performance reviews and any relevant bonus payouts
- Analyse and promote recommendations for productivity and/or method improvements
- Support the Executive Vice President and/or President with cross-functional or overlapping global sales activities where requested
- Review and approve expense reports for the sales team in a timely manner
To succeed in this Sales Director, SEA (plastic mould) role, you must be a charismatic leader with an outstanding track record in sales achievement.
- University degree, preferably in mechanical or chemical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years in experience in sales, marketing, business management and project management
- Experience in plastic mould, injection and hot runner industry is a must, with past work experience at multinational companies
- Good working knowledge of hot runner design, project management and supervisory skills
- Regional experience with vast understanding of various cultures within Southeast Asia
- Domestic market sales development
- Commercial/industrial product experience preferred (product knowledge, market experience and competition information on the market)
- Good people-management and communication skills
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Readiness to travel to the regions (60-70%)
You will join a company that places great value in its people, with strong employee retention, and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director, SEA (plastic mould) position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD169000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 March 2023A Client Director job has become available in the business development and sales team of one of Asia's fastest growing leadership development and strategic human capital management solutions providers.