Business Development Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 sales Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the world's most reputable and renowned business process outsourcing firms, with a focus around procurement and supply chain solutions. With key offices across the globe, the team is invested in the APAC region and is currently hiring a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of APAC, the successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving sales including the end-to-end sales process from identifying suitable prospects to preparing all sales materials. This hire would be the primary lead for all business development activities and is responsible for the sales strategy for 2020.
- Conceptualising and building a sales strategy
- Driving and executing an end to end sales process including identification of suitable prospects, working alongside operations team to deliver on proposed solutions and all through to closing
- Work alongside operations and pre-sales teams in ensuring a customised service offerings that is tailored towards the clients' needs
- Managing all business development activities and potential partnership deals
- Building strong relationships with key decision makers
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you must be hungry, driven and have a good sales experience operating in a BPO related industry.
- Degree in Business
- At least five to eight years' sales/business development experience in a BPO related industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good network of contacts coupled with knowledge in managing long sales cycles
- Some knowledge in sourcing and procurement would be an added advantage
The firm is massively expanding their operations across Asia Pacific so candidates can expect a healthy and robust pipeline. The firm has a very unique value proposition and is one of the market leaders in the procurement solutions space. Known for its wide network of clients and multiple applications across different domains within the procurement and supply chain space, candidates can expect working for a firm that prides itself on quality and value.
If you are driven, hungry, eager to succeed and is keen on developing your career within the BPO space, this Business Development Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 LingXiang Lee