Sales Productivity & Readiness Lead, ASEAN
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-06 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Amazon Web Services https://aws.amazon.com/ https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/aws-logo.gif
A Sales Productivity & Readiness Lead, ASEAN job is now available in Amazon Web Services (AWS). As the Sales Productivity & Readiness Lead, you will partner with the sales leader(s) to continuously raise the bar of the field and in sales teams across ASEAN countries, with the objective of helping customers succeed.
About the Sales Productivity & Readiness Lead, ASEAN Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of AWS's field and inside sales teams, from initial onboarding to continuous improvement in the application of skills and knowledge.
The goal is to have a customer centric and strategic approach in partnership with the sales leader to amazon web services (AWS) customer facing teams are the trusted advisors their customers.
- Translate business priorities and AWS customer requirements into a sales productivity and readiness plan, and to implement the plan
- Perform detailed need assessments and create, develop, and lead the successful execution of cross-functional programs in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Design and implement metrics to measure enablement programs and its impact, and effectiveness
- Review and manage existing content library to determine opportunities for improving the learning experience, and ensure that the content is current, relevant and leverages best tools and technology
- Continuously assess the opportunities and readiness gaps. Work with appropriate stakeholders and global resources to quickly develop and implement the right initiatives and programmes
- Leverage tools and technology for ease of adoption and scalability
- Invent and simplify by identifying productivity barriers
To succeed in this role, you will need to combine a solid understanding of field enablement in a large organisation, with the ability to map field requirements and available resources into a comprehensive sales productivity and readiness plan.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking broad visions and concepts and developing structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then executing those plans
- Experience in developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for sales roles
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills
- Experience of working with ASEAN sales teams and customers
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- MBA is a plus
- Experience with AWS or another Cloud technology is a plus
- Knowledge of maintaining curriculum in learning management system is a plus
If you are someone who enjoys working in a hands-on position with high visibility, for a fast-growing business, and had success in a sales, sales enablement or sales excellence role in growing organisations, this sales productivity and readiness leader, ASEAN role in Amazon Web Services (AWS) will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo