Salary SGD90000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 media 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
Work for one of the world's fastest growing advertising technology companies, with close to 900 brands and 12,000 publishers on board. With massive expansion plans in mind for Asia, we are currently building the firm's sales and account management teams in Singapore.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this Regional Sales Manager role, you will be responsible for driving key relationships with media agencies including Zenith, Dentsu, Havas, Starcom etc. You will also be required to identify and bring in new clients and brands in this region.
- Maintain and build all relationships across media agencies specifically within planning and as well as strategy teams
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities and leads
- Drive all pitches and briefs and ensure conversion on deals
- Drive all added revenue through existing accounts
To succeed in the role, you are someone who have existing contacts with media agencies and have strong programmatic skill sets.
- A Degree in Business
- At least two years' sales experience in the agency space or within the advertising technology space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for insights and digital coupled with a strong business accumen
- Excellent ability to educate clients on new revenue and performance models
The company was last established in 2014 and has generated close to 400 million mobile user profiles and has up to 900 trusted brands as their clients. This has also been integrated into 12,000 mobile apps as well as websites so candidates can expect a robust sales pipeline alongside an existing model that is data and insights centric.
If you are passionate about data, technology and insights and would like to be part of the firm's explosive growth plans, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee