Head of Sales (SEA)
Salary SGD300000 - SGD350000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 300000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Head of Sales (SEA) job based in Singapore is now made available in a listed Technology company that provides IoT solutions across industries headquartered in Taiwan. This is leadership role, managing the Sales team and other functions. You will be responsible for driving the business in the SEA region.
About the Head of Sales (SEA) role:
As the Head of Sales (SEA), you are responsible for managing the sales team and other functions. You will also be responsible for driving the sales volume by maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Sales Objectives:
- Create sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives; maintains and expands customer base by counselling district sales representatives; build and maintain rapport with key customers; identify new customer opportunities; accomplishes sales and organisation mission by completing related results as needed
- Sales Operations:
- Contribute regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine regional sales system improvements; implement change
- People Management:
- Recruit, select, orient, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees in assigned district; communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions; plan and review compensation actions; enforce policies and procedures
- Financial Management:
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiate corrective actions
To succeed in the role, you must have experience working in an Industrial PC industry.
- More than 10 years’ experience in senior sales management with teams of 10 or more
- Experience of managing P&L across varied countries in the SEA region
- Strong IoT knowledge
- Ability to speak fluent Mandarin is compulsory to communicate with internal stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically about all aspects of the business, but particularly sales
- Ability to challenge status quo and develop new ideas to improve deliverables
- Leadership, motivational and a team builder
- Team player working in cross-functional organisation
- High energy level and drive
Great career prospects await the successful Head of Sales (SEA). This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a multinational company with a strong history, culture and reputation, and to influence commercial decisions of a very successful business.
If you are a progressive sales professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo