Sales Account Manager
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 sales Singapore SG SGD 60000 66000 66000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly-created Sales Account Manager , APAC job has just become available at a fast-growing innovative company headquartered in the UK. Reporting to the Head of Online Sales APAC and based in Singapore, you will be responsible for achieving your personal monthly sales targets.
About the Sales Account Manager, APAC Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be an individual contributor who will be accountable for driving business growth by ensuring you achieve personal monthly sales targets.
- Proactively following up all assigned opportunities for requirements resulting from incoming internet and telephone enquiries
- Responsible for hitting daily activity KPIs, including call and viewing targets
- Creation of reports and qualification of prospects to set up viewings for prospects and sell serviced offices and the concept to them
- Responsibility for geographic areas and becoming an ‘expert’ in these areas and feeding back to the team on these markets
- Develop key commercial relationships with operators over the phone and face to face
- Keeping in touch with operators throughout the deal cycle to successfully broker deals
- Meeting businesses face-to-face to build long standing client relationships in accompanying tours
- Develop business in line with company objectives and monthly targets
- Planning time effectively to prioritise development of target sales
- Build a strong and accurate sales pipeline
- Be accountable for weekly and monthly forecasting
To succeed in the role, you must be a bilingual English speaker with Mandarin/Cantonese to liaise with native speaking clients.
- Proven track record of strong individual sales with passion for excellent customer service
- Min two years' experience working in a B2B telesales team and delivering and exceeding KPIs
- Thrives in a fast paced, competitive atmosphere
- Self-motivated and driven
- A can-do mentality, with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Individual who can ‘think’ and ‘do’, who is not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Team player who can work on own initiative
The firm is a fast-growing, innovative company that has been included in the UK's 2018 Sunday Times’ HSBC International Track 200, and is rated as one of the best small companies to work for, as well as the top companies with the fastest-growing international sales. It offers an exciting and vibrant culture, where staff are encouraged to think for themselves and are rewarded for contributing to the firm's success.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew