Business Development Manager
Salary SGD130000 - SGD156000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 130000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Work for one of world's most successful and renowned machinery business in the metal stamping industry. With Asia being one of the largest growth markets and a top revenue generator for the overall business, this global American multinational company is looking at expanding their team in Singapore and has a job vacancy for a Business Development Manager.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Vice President for Sales, you will be responsible for driving relationship with key decision makers in the consumer electronics and automotive space. You will also be managing key accounts whilst identifying other opportunities in the market.
- Identifying new business opportunities across South East Asia, primarily within the automotive and consumer electronics space
- Managing and effectively engaging with engineering, operations as well as customer service teams
- Developing existing relationships with key accounts in the region and ensure that orders are accurately and effectively delivered
- Identifying customer needs through trends in the market and is able to translate business requirements into technical terms for the engineering teams
The successful candidate is someone who has extensive experience in the metal stamping or CNC machinery space. The candidate is also a self driven individual who is well connected in this space, particularly with contacts in the automotive and consumer electronics space.
- At least five years' sales experience in the metal stamping/machinery space
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong ability to translate business terms into technical requirements
- Ability to effectively position the firm's value proposition to all potential and existing customers
- Experience selling precision components into the contract manufacturing space would be an added advantage
The firm is massively expanding their operations in Asia Pacific. They currently have two manufacturing facilities in China and one in South East Asia and has plans to grow further. In this company, you can expect a growing regional team in Singapore with opportunities to grow both locally and internationally.
If you are hungry to succeed and would like to be part of a growing organisation. This is the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee