Sales Lead (Travel & Transport)
Salary SGD180000 - SGD230000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 180000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Sales Manager (Travel & Transport) job based in Singapore has just been made available in a leading IT services company based in Hongkong who is a digital transformation and outsourcing partner in all industries across the Pan-Asia region. You will be breaking into new Travel and Transport enterprise across South East Asia.
About the Sales Manager (Travel & Transport) role:
You will be accountable for breaking into new Travel and Transport enterprise across South East Asia. You will be responsible for generating multi-million dollar business in South East Asian market which requires strong hunter skills and entrepreneurial mentality.
- Creative prospecting through campaigns, business partners, and other activities to identify new clients
- Providing sales leadership and moving sales opportunities to closure
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship at CXO level
- Consultative selling and focus on complex deals rather than point solutions
- Work internally as well as with partners
- Build strong relationship Alliance Partner and execute joint Go To Market Plans
- Meeting quarterly and annual sales revenue quotas
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong commitment to deliver excellent sales results.
- Strong client relationship in Travel & Transport sector (including Airport, Railways, Marine Ports, Airlines, Road Transport, Shipping and Logistics) is a must
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT/ Consulting sales
- Consultative Sales experience at Accenture, Capgemini, IBM, HP, NCS or similar organisations
- Experience of closing large deals (> USD 5 M) in different technology areas including engineering services/ systems, Enterprise Applications, IT Outsourcing and/or Infrastructure
- Familiar with Digital investments, up-to-date on technology business trends
- Ability to have quick wins, particularly in the first year, while working on long term strategic deals
- Degree holder preferably in Business, IT, or related disciplines
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a highly motivated sales person who enjoys breaking into new Travel and Transport accounts within South East Asia, this Sales Manager (Travel & Transport) role based in Singapore will be a good fit for you!
Apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo