Program Manager (Inside Sales)
Salary SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-05 it singapore singapore SG SGD 6500 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Program manager (Inside Sales) job has just become available at one of the world-leading Software/consumer electronics/ cloud provider company. Your main responsibility is to serve as the key contributor for all vendor customer & partner Tele Management, accountable for all processes and programs to be run smoothly to ensure vendor budget and performance targets are met.
About the Program Manager role:
Program Manager (Inside Sales/ Tele) role exists to help provide direction, management and operational efficiency for all Vendor Tele teams within each subsidiary or multi-sub area and to support the Area level Tele Transformation process. You will see that accounts are engaged appropriately and that revenue and customer & partner experience goals are met. You will makes sure that effective sales skills and processes are in place.
- Aligns all Marketing business partner to ensure they on time on delivery on the quarterly revenue targets
- Contact person for demand response queues for non managed customers
- Plan quarterly Kick offs, People Review
- Lead a monthly campaign review across various units to ensure alignment on
- Sales targets, Pipeline Targets, specific scorecard actions
- Campaign deliverables: Marketing Offers, Partner Offers, BOM
- Related Training and Scripts
- Last Quarter Campaign Feedback – Insights and Asks
- Drive effectiveness and efficiency in all inside sales and call centre operations
- Key Contact Person for New Requests for Purchase for vendors
- Drives the process by which existing vendors are evaluated and new vendors are brought on board – specifically, owns the RFP and ensures standard contracts with clear definitions for vendor accountability are in place
- Ensures that annual Statement of Work (SOW) agreements are signed with each vendor
- Guides the Inside Sales Vendor Managers in implementing a pay-for-performance model with their vendors that is consistent with the segment priorities, rewards exceptional results and penalises poor performance
- Establish Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with segments served by the vendor resources
- Participates in the Quarterly Business Reviews with each vendor and owns the annual review
- Support the the telesales organisation to ensure that appropriate Call Management processes are being followed: planning, preparation, execution, closing
- Ensures that sales opportunities are managed effectively: creation, progression, distribution, closing and deployment
- Ensures that vendor team in SMB knows how to engage in value-add conversations with customers that result in the completion of each account’s Account Discovery & Profiling
- Increase penetration in Corporate and Public Sector customer accounts through net new annuity agreements and/or new Dynamics and Solution sales
To succeed in the Program Manager role, you must have demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Min Bachelor’s degree or MBA, five to ten years' related experience in first line sales management training; sales and partner management; strong vendor management skills in negotiating and vendor relationship; solution or complex sales training; financial analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling software solutions to business customers
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with and managing vendors
- Self-motivation to drive personal and team performance to achieve targets and strive for continuous improvement
This international MNC needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their Singapore office.
If you are a progressive Program Manager (Inside Sales) with a can do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim