Sales Development Representative
Salary SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Sales Development Representative job based in Singapore has just been made available in a Series D funded, Mobile Marketing Platform company based in U.S. You will be a key driver of growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelising their offerings to prospective companies in the region.
About the Sales Development Representative Role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong relationship.
- Conduct outbound calls and send outreach emails daily in order to prospect, educate, thoroughly qualify, and develop target accounts
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify decision makers, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Create and prioritise strategic target account lists within a defined territory (through emailing, strategic calling, social selling, etc.)
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimisation
- Partner closely with account executives to build and iterate on strategies
- Consistently meet and drive to exceed month-to-month quotas and metrics
- Attend networking events to meet potential clients
To be successful in this Sales Development Representative role, you must demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high-performance sales culture.
- At least five years of experience in lead generation and qualification in a SAAS company
- Strong understanding of marketing cloud solutions is preferred
- Fluent in English and additional language ability in Southeast Asia region a plus
- A university degree
- Good time-management with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, team environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and self driven individual
The organisation has a strong and global clientele like Grab, Tinder and NBC. They are also recognised as a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for the Mobile Marketing Platforms.
If you are a high sales performer and able to thrive in a start up environment, this Sales Development Representative based in Singapore will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today to discuss this exciting role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo