Salary SGD75000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-06sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An Inside Sales job based in Singapore has just been available in an Enterprise Performance Management Software Company, headquartered in US. As an Inside Sales, you will be developing and managing relations with new buying accounts and make improvements through consultancy.
About the Inside Sales Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be developing and managing relations with new buying accounts and make improvements through consultancy. You will work with the direct team where they manage strategic sales focusing primarily on large organisations across financial services, and others.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs & offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from web searches, digital resources, business directories etc.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions & follow-up calls questions
- Work closely with Sales teams on sales closure
- Tracking weekly, monthly, quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipeline with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel etc.) of prospective client information
To succeed in this Inside Sales job you should have a real passion for performance management and driving strategic business outcomes.
- At least five years of inside sales or equivalent work experience in a technology firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree
- Comfortable in making cold calls and talking to new people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
- interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive & goal oriented
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand with the Company with new sales, clients & territories
- Self-motivated & self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize & manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company’s services & its position in the industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creativity, critical thinking & analytical thinking
- Ability to travel
The company has a strong clientele base in SEA, with their key client being one of the largest conglomerates in Indonesia. The conglomerate group has doubled their revenue in the last three years and has attributed that to the performance management software.
If you are a self-starter, with the ability to work independently, but co-operatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a start-up environment, this Inside Sales job based in Singapore will be a good for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo