Salary SGD250000 - SGD300000 per annum
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-29 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Presales Consultant job based in Singapore has just been available in an Enterprise Performance Management Software Company, headquartered in US.
About the Presales Consultant Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be working along with the sales directors to manage existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the region’s largest companies.
- Work as key part of sales organisation in order to support a heavily led consulting sale.
- Drive customer workshops on our product portfolio for high touch customers.
- Do discovery sessions with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Managing high-quality responses to RFPs and RFIs. To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using our solutions.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Manage pending sales situations from a technical/consulting perspective, working along with Sales Directors and Regional Sales Managers providing all support for achieving success in sales.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks.
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Partner enablement – training, workshops for partners and Alliances.
- Assist and establish product/solution knowledge base in team.
To succeed in this Presales Consultant role, you should be passionate about performance management and driving strategic business outcomes.
- 10+ years of total experience with a minimum four/five year in consulting or presales or product management.
- Knowledge in any one of the following areas is preferred: Analytics, CRM, Business Intelligence, enterprise systems.
- Exceptional presentation and demo capabilities is mandatory.
- Experience in creating value models articulating the value of technologies in an enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business (CxO) and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value and business processes.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure.
- Self-starter & a team player.
- Good communicator & listening skills with fluency in English (Mandarin is a plus).
- Minimum five years of experience in Performance Management, Human Resource Management, Peoplesoft, Workday, Cornerstone, Success Factors or other SaaS and On-Premise EPM System.
- Hands on experts on Performance Management applications and relevant experience in configuring and/or integrating HCM System.
The company has a strong clientele base in SEA, with their key client being one of the largest conglomerates in Indonesia. The conglomerate group has doubled their revenue in the last 3 years and has attributed that to the performance management software.
If you are a self-starter, with the ability to work independently, but co-operatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a start-up environment, this Presales Consultant role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo