Business Manager, EFD
Salary basic + transport + variable bonus
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Business Manager, EFD job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing corporations. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, EFD, you will be based in Singapore.
About the Business Manager, EFD Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be managing the business in South East Asia, growing the business and meeting group sales and profitability targets. You will also be developing senior-level engagement with key customers, and responsible for channel partner / network management, and resource management.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding on the nature and size of the market, including an understanding of customer value perceptions
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to grow the business in the region and exceed sales and profitability targets
- Support and partner with distributors to grow the business in their regions, including the development of local resources, as well as marketing and pricing strategies
- Motivate the team, ensuring a high level of engagement, and lead the team to consistently deliver strong performance against targets and objectives
- Develop and coach the team on technical and commercial competencies to address performance gaps and continuously improve the team
- Assist in the development of annual budgets and strategic plans and provide timely feedback, management reports and updates on the local business situation and to support decision making
- Create and maintain strong business relationships with stakeholders in the industry, especially key material suppliers, system houses and automation companies
To succeed in this Business Manager, EFD role, you should have a proven track record in sales and leadership.
- Proven track record in sales
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams
This is a renowned company that designs and manufactures dispensing equipment for consumer and industrial adhesive, sealants and coatings. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Manager, EFD job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel