Assistant Sales Manager, Interior Design Solutions
Consultant Lionel Gabriel (R1874275)
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Assistant Sales Manager, Interior Design Solutions job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the most respected global MNCs manufacturing and supplying labels and graphic solutions.
About the Assistant Sales Manager, Interior Design Solutions Role:
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for new markets and clients to showcase products and value of what they bring to the clients. You will also take the lead in driving initiatives to grow brand awareness through the likes of building and construction industry associations and organisations by presenting to them the value of the products. This is a role for a solution sales professional who is able to drive growth within the interior designing and architecture world.
- Create pull for products, solutions and innovations by building strong relationships with key influencers (project manager, architects, designers and brand agencies) and end users/brand owners
- Drive and monitor secondary sales across distributors/resellers
- Create revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for designated accounts to achieve planned revenue and margin targets
- Conduct monthly scorecard reviews with all distributors to evaluate performance both on primary and secondary sales and drive timely and relevant action if necessary
- Manage all opportunities in accordance with the opportunity management process, including the creation of opportunity plans, the scheduling of early wins in the opportunity pipeline reviews
To succeed in the Assistant Sales Manager, Interior Design Solutions role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior leaders in aligning direction, growth plans, go-to-market strategy and engagement with interior designers, architects and brand agencies.
- Degree in Business/Management or related
- Six or more years' experience in selling B2B and B2C products related to interior design or architecture products will be ideal
- Experience in end user engagement is required
- Experience in the field of graphics/printing related is preferred
- Familiarity with paint (industrial/institutional business), building material (construction/Architect), or lighting companies will be preferred
- A passion for sales, combined with excellent communications skills and attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines
- Possess initiative; able to work across functions and as part of a team
- Ability to cope and perform under increased or expanding responsibilities
This MNC needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The company grew through innovation and investing in R&D to ensure continuous improvement and driving new and relevant products into the market.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Sales Manager, Interior Design Solutions job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874275 Lionel Gabriel