Commercial Leasing Sales Manager
Salary SGD72000 - SGD85000 per annum + Commissions
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-22 sales 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Commercial Leasing Sales Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a global property firm. You will be joining a high-performing team in identifying, qualifying and following through on all hot leads, ensuring you achieve your sales targets and assist in growing market share.
About the Commercial Leasing Sales Manager Role:
A Fortune 500 property firm with a strong reputation in Asia Pacific is expanding its commercial leasing business unit in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Lines, you will join a high-performing team in identifying, qualifying and following through on all hot leads, ensuring that you achieve your sales targets and grow market share.
- Work with the Head of Commercial Lines overseeing the growth of tenant representation business in Singapore
- Develop new business and ensure the consistent delivery of quality advice to clients
- Take a proactive stance in identifying, qualifying and following through on commercial leads
- Prospect and develop new business leads through cold-calling, attending networking sessions and events, referrals, partnerships with agencies, etc.
- Identify new markets and opportunities through research and analysis of market trends
To succeed in this Commercial Leasing Sales Manager role, you should have at least four years' sales experience.
- A CEA licence holder preferred but not a must
- A minimum of four to six years' sales experience, either real estate transactions related (i.e. commercial, residential, investment, industrial) or general sales experience seeking a career change
- A self-starter with a proven track record developing new business:
- Ability to canvas new prospects on a cold or warm basis
- Highly evolved networking skills to establish new business opportunities
- Client focused – identify issues/problems and find appropriate solutions to address client needs
- Self-motivated, responsible and outgoing personality
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication and organisational skills
- Able to be a team player and work in an inclusive and collaborative work environment but also work independently when required
This is a Fortune 500 firm that has a stronghold reputation in Asia Pacific. With several industry awards under its belt, it is recognised as a real estate expert and an advisor to investors, occupiers and owners across the world. If you are ambitious and keen to explore a role in commercial real estate, this Commercial Leasing Sales Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han