Regional Key Account Manager, Training
Salary SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum + Commission
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 08 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Key Account Manager, Training job has just been made available at a fast-growing and highly-recognised international financial training company. You will be based in Singapore and be responsible for driving sales and account management for existing and potential clients.
About the Regional Key Account Manager, Training role:
You will be a central part of the team in Singapore, responsible for driving sales and account management as the company expands its Asia Pacific business.
- Own all aspects of account management of existing accounts, ensuring repeat work is rebooked year-on-year and winning new business with current contacts
- Map and extend further into existing accounts to find new contacts and win new business via product or geography
- Win new accounts through telephone and online lead generation, attending conferences and other industry events
- Be responsible for written proposals and RFPs through usage and updating of the internal proposals library
- Work with internal and external contacts to design new course outlines and programmes as required
- Lead planning and delivery of client meetings and new business pitches
- Manage and forecast sales pipelines effectively
- Work closely with other members of the global sales / account management team
- Assist creation and improvement of marketing offering, partnering with the Marketing Manager
- Efficient handovers and support of local and global Programme Management teams
To succeed in this Regional Key Account Manager, Training role, you should have a strong history and track record of achieving sales targets through face-to-face sales pitches with high-profile clients.
- At least six years' sales and key account management experience in a consultative sales environment, selling services to the financial services sector
- Strong history and track record of achieving sales targets in South East Asia through face-to-face sales pitches with high-profile clients
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment, with a high degree of self-motivation and organisation
- Exceptional communication skills, with a proven ability to build long-term trusted relationships with clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail under pressure is crucial
The company is a recognised and established international financial training firm that works with some of the world’s most highly-regarded investment banks, private banks and asset managers. Its programmes are highly customised and leverage on innovation for the best return on investment.
If successful, you can expect to work in a highly rewarding firm that develops and creates internal growth opportunities for its people.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han