Senior Manager, Strategy
Salary SGD80000 - SGD90000 per annum + Variable bonus + Transport allowance
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 09 December 2016
An exciting Senior Manager, Strategy job has just become available at one of the big aerospace multinationals. In this role, you will work closely with senior management in a high profile role and guide management strategic choices.
About the Senior Manager (Strategy) Role:
This company is a publicly listed aviation firm that has experienced steady and consistent growth for the past decade. As they continue to expand and enter stages of innovation, they are actively hiring for a newly created position with their corporate and strategy team in Singapore.
Reporting to the SVP of Corporate Strategy, you will lead and participate in the development of fact-based insights to guide management strategic choices.
- Core member of the business intelligence and research team where you will actively monitor the competitive landscape for changes and assess their organisation impact
- Lead and perform market analysis to identify trends
- Lead in the engagement and use of external research sources while synthesising with internal sources
- Lead and perform strategy development projects at a corporate level as well as in-depth market studies
- Lead the development of hypotheses and key questions to drive strategy development
- Using data, identify key trends, themes and synthesise insights into a recommended set of strategic choices and actions
- Propose strategy implementation initiatives
- Facilitate the Annual Strategy Planning and Board Strategy cycle
- Lead and participate in strategy implementation initiatives (including some business development projects)
- Track progress made towards fulfilling the strategic imperatives
- Degree in Business, Economics or Finance with at least seven years' of relevant experience in corporate planning, business analysis or management consulting
- Good analytical skills, strategic thinking, able to anticipate market changes and work in a dynamic environment independently and within a team
- Exceptional communication skills – succinct, relevant, and clear
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to build partnership with business unit managers and good presence in front of senior management
- Results-oriented, confident, and resourceful team player
If this is a role that excites you, and sounds like the right next step, contact me at email@example.com for a further discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han