Salary SGD60000 - SGD65000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 25 November 2016
An exciting and challenging Sales Manager position has just become available at one of the world's fastest growing travel management firms. With Fortune 500 companies in their portfolio and a strong presence within the APAC region, the suitable candidate can look forward to a fulfilling career with this firm.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this revenue generating role, you will be responsible for driving new leads and building new accounts within Singapore. You will also be required to generate a sales pipeline across both warm and cold clients.
- Managing a sales pipeline and growing a new accounts
- Building relationships with key decision makers across multiple layers of an organisation
- Upselling and cross selling multiple products across multiple decision makers
- Pitching of RFPs to ensure pricing is not compromised
The successful Sales Manager is extremely results oriented and has an interest in sales as a long term career.
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience within the travel or professional services space
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic individual comfortable in a matrix organisation
- Strong multi-tasker who is able to juggle multiple projects and timelines
This is a US based conglomerate that is extremely results focused. Candidates can expect excellent career development opportunities across different functions both laterally and vertically. The suitable candidate is a dynamic individual who thrives in a competitive and fast-paced environment. Exciting career plans awaits this individual.
If you are passionate about sales and is interested in working for a travel company, this is the right role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee