Corporate Account Manager
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 11 November 2016
A newly created account manager role has just become available at one of Europe's largest information services firms. With presence in key cities around the world and a strong brand name across the APAC region, it is looking at expanding the current business development team.
About the Corporate Account Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving a business plan for the SEA and China regions. You will also take the lead in building new accounts within the legal sector through competitive analysis and market information.
- Conceptualising and executing a sales plan with an aim of securing new accounts
- Managing a set of accounts whilst ensuring relationship is built with key decision makers for new accounts
- Upselling and cross-selling of legal solutions across the legal sector
- Driving value proposition of key product categories through networking and referrals
- Managing warm leads whilst hunting for new leads to ensure a robust pipeline
To succeed in this Corporate Account Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently and across multiple internal stakeholders. You will also need the relevant skill sets within the B2B services space.
- Successful experiences within the B2B services space, preferably with experience selling into the information services space
- Ability to work across diverse markets and nationalities
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Resilient individual who is a self starter
This international firm is well known in the market for its tailored solutions and offerings. The firm is also recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its global footprint, candidates can expect growth opportunities both vertically and across different product categories.
If you are driven, dynamic and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career development opportunities awaits the right person.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee