Inside Sales Manager
Salary SGD48000 - SGD54000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 20 October 2016
A newly created Inside Sales Manager role has just become available at one of the world's largest travel management conglomerate. With a turnover of up to $27 billion USD, the firm is massively expanding its team within Asia Pacific.
About the Inside Sales Manager role:
In this commercial role, you will be responsible for generating leads and meetings within the consulting arm of the business. You will also be responsible for managing sales pipelines on behalf of the entire sales team. The role offers exposure to a consultative sell within the travel management space.
- Drive leads and conversion ratios on behalf of the sales teams
- Manage leads through meetings, phone calls and proposals
- Identify warm vs cold leads whilst ensuring conversion ratios are maximised
- Manage sales pipelines through sales forecasts and reports
- Drive meetings and pitches through warm leads
The successful Inside Sales Manager should have a proven track record in an inside sales role, preferably in a fast-paced and high volume environment. You will be given the opportunity to progress into a client facing sales role in the next 18 months.
- Strong proven track record in an inside sales role
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong aptitude in written and spoken Mandarin is essential, as the you would need to work closely with Mandarin-speaking counterparts and translate documents in Mandarin
- An independent team player who is eager and willing to learn
- A self driven individual who is keen on progressing career within a client facing sales role
The firm is one of the world's most successful travel companies and this consulting business is a niche service offering that is highly valued in the market. The firm encourages internal mobility and candidates can expect flexibility in career development opportunities across the region and across different teams.
If you are driven, determined and is keen on a long term sales career, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee