Sales Operations Manager
Salary SGD70000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 12 October 2016
A newly created role has just become available at one of Asia's fastest growing business process outsourcing firms. With an aggressive expansion plan across the region and a $10 million investment in technology, we are currently recruiting for a Sales Operations Manager to join the expanding team.
About the Sales Operations Manager role:
In this commercial role, you will be responsible for driving key sales initiatives and optimisation of sales processes in Asia. You will also be responsible for optimising pricing strategy and structure on behalf of the sales teams.
- Conceptualising and executing a pricing structure and model specific to individual customers
- Ensuring price is optimised across Asia
- Analysing macro environment movements and competitive intelligence
- Optimising sales processes and efficiency
- Working alongside with business development and marketing teams to ensure sales process are optimised and effective
The successful candidate has extremely strong analytical skills and is comfortable in an independent role. The Sales Operations Manager also needs to be extremely familiar with Salesforce.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Independent worker who is comfortable working across multiple stakeholders of various levels
- Strong understanding of Salesforce
- Open minded individual who has an entrepreneurial streak
The firm offers excellent training programmes for all their employees and is currently on an expansion phase. You can expect career development opportunities both laterally and vertically. The role requires you to be comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. As this is a newly created role, you can expect formulate a sales operations strategy from scratch.
If you are a self starter, extremely dynamic and enjoy working in a results driven environment, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee