Salary SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS +Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1913940/001
Date posted 05 May 2023singapore sales/channel-management 2023-05-05 2023-06-04 sales singapore SG SGD 9000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Category Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product category within the organisation. You will be responsible for managing the the entire product life cycle ensuring the products meet market needs and keep to date with consumer trends and purchasing behaviours.
About the Category Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute strategies for product development, pricing, positioning, and promotions.
- Develop and execute product category strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, trends, and opportunities
- Analyse sales and inventory data to forecast demand and optimise product assortment
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Operations to ensure product alignment and successful launches
- Monitor and analyse product performance and make recommendations for improvements or discontinuation
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to ensure competitive advantage
- Manage product pricing, promotions, and placement to maximise revenue and profitability
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to create product messaging and positioning
- Communicate product updates, launch plans, and performance to internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this Category Manager role, you will need to possess strong business acumen and a background or passion in the Food business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Masters (MBA) certification is advantageous
- Minimum of five years' experience in product management, key account management, category management, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and projects
- Knowledge of product development, pricing, and promotion strategies
- Familiarity with retail and/or e-commerce industries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
This conglomerate organisation truly champions a diverse, collaborative work environment and provides great growth opportunities working alongside a motivated international team of professionals.
If you have what it takes and are looking for the next step in your career, this Category Manager role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD130000 - SGD143000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 May 2023A Regional Sales Manager job has become available at one of the most renowned brands and manufacturers in the heavy equipment space, well known for its wide range of products across pavers, rollers, crushers and stabilisers.
Salary: SGD91000 - SGD117000 per annumLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023Work for Constellar, one of Asia's fastest growing and most renowned MICE and events conglomerates. Known in the region for its quality service and award winning events, they are currently recruiting for a Commercial Development Manager to join their expanding team.