Salary SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS +Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1913940/001
Date posted 15 March 2023singapore sales/channel-management 2023-03-15 2023-04-14 sales singapore SG SGD 9000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting job opportunity has been made available at a leading Retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product category within the organization. He or she will be responsible for managing the the entire product lifecycle ensuring the products meet market needs and keep to date with consumer trends and purchasing behaviours.
About the Category Manager job:
In this business critical role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute strategies for product development, pricing, positioning, and promotion.
- Develop and execute product category strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, trends, and opportunities
- Analyze sales and inventory data to forecast demand and optimize product assortment
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Operations to ensure product alignment and successful launches
- Monitor and analyze product performance and make recommendations for improvements or discontinuation
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to ensure competitive advantage
- Manage product pricing, promotions, and placement to maximize revenue and profitability
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to create product messaging and positioning
- Communicate product updates, launch plans, and performance to internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this Category Manager role, you will need to possess strong business acumen and a background or passion in the Food business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Masters (MBA) certification is advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, Kkey account management, category management, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and projects
- Knowledge of product development, pricing, and promotion strategies
- Familiarity with retail and/or e-commerce industries
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
This conglomerate organisation truly champions a diverse, collaborative work environment and provides great growth opportunities working alongside a motivated international team of professionals.
If you have what it takes and are looking for the next step in your career, apply to this Category Manager role today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS +BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Category Manager job opportunity has been made available at a leading retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the product category within the organisation. You will be responsible for managing the the entire product life cycle ensuring the products meet market needs and keep to date with consumer trends and purchasing behaviours.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD10000 per month + AWS + Sales IncentiveLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Sales & Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics, 3PL job has become available at a global logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to Head of Sales (FMCG), this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD11000 per month + AWSLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Senior Business Development Manager - Contract Logistics job has become available at a renowned logistics firm in Singapore. Reporting directly to VP of Asia, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8500 per month + BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Regional Sales Manager job opportunity has just become available at a growing consumer electronics company. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the successful candidate can expect to drive key customer relationships and will be responsible for developing and implementing appropriate strategies and action plans to grow market share, sales and profitability in line with company's objectives.
Salary: SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 March 2023An International Sponsorship Sales Manager job has become available at one the world's largest and most successful economic and business intelligence think tank/research organisation. With more than 50,000 C-suite members across multiple verticals, we are presently seeking an International Sponsorship Sales Manager to join the expanding team. This is a newly created role.