e-Commerce Senior Specialist/Assistant Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7500 per month + AWS +Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1851570/001
Date posted 19 September 2022singapore sales/channel-management 2022-09-19 2022-10-19 marketing singapore SG SGD 6000 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting e-Commerce Senior Specialist/Assistant Manager job has just been made available at a reputable consumer goods and retail company. Based in Singapore and reporting into the e-Commerce Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the DTC channel (brand dot com), to deliver sales, customer acquisition, and brand campaigns. You will ensure consistent best in class customer journey across all online touchpoints.
About the e-Commerce Senior Specialist/Assistant Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will work alongside specialists in the team to drive a seamless shopping experience for consumers.
- Ensure online site is bug-free, and accordance to global brand guidelines
- Project manage, and ensure all website development, brand campaigns are launched on times
- Ensure a consistent, contextual and relevant onsite journey across all platforms with focus on customer journey optimisation, A/B testing, personalisation and CRM segmentation
- Define, plan and coordinate e-merchandising activities based on brand and commercial objectives
- Develop content strategy and copy to communicate on products and the brand
- Coordinate the planning and integration of all customer journeys, product launches and campaigns into the content management system (copy, visuals, banners)
- Oversee digital asset management, ensuring they are inline with the company's brand identity
- Support the e-Commerce Manager to analyse and monitor sales performance vs targets, onsite traffic, customer satisfaction and provide insights and recommendations to improve sales, onsite experience and optimise traffic engagement
- Work with A/B testing team to define personalisation plans for online customer journeys and e-merchandising aimed at maximising customer engagement, sales and customer satisfaction
- Act as the e-commerce representative in all projects definition and planning initiatives to ensure the consistency of all experiences delivered on digital boutiques
- Manage the yearly plan execution in cooperation with local and HQ e-Commerce teams including campaigns integration, new features implementation and platform roll-out
- Participate in the roll-out of new personalised user experience in cooperation with the CRM and e-Business teams
- Share best practise, monitor local competitive solutions and participate in the definition of tomorrow’s next generations of e-commerce solutions.
- Monitor local e-commerce market's standards and innovations to ensure the company's e-commerce channel is at or exceeds the best customer experiences
- Build recommendations/business case studies to feedback and influence the HQ e-Commerce roadmap evolution
To succeed in this e-Commerce Senior Specialist/Assistant Manager role, you will need to have prior experience in an e-commerce role managing the dot com business.
- Business or Commercial degree in a related field
- Four years’ experience in managing e-commerce platforms (e-merchandising, A/B testing, personalisation, online customer journeys and content management systems)
- Project Management (PM Certification a plus) and strong commercial acumen
- Experience in web analytics
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Experience in working with CRM to define customer focused online experiences
- Understanding of the online acquisition activities and their impact on e-commerce sites
- Experience in developing content strategy and copywriting
This global brand is a leader in its field. The business takes great importance in innovation, sustainability and service, with their people being the heart of it all.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this e-Commerce Senior Specialist/Assistant Manager role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 September 2022A newly created Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of Asia’s top leading industry expert knowledge services providers.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing (Industrial) job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
Salary: + Transport AllowanceLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 September 2022An exciting Sales Manager job has become available at one of the most renowned power generator firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a role for a sales professional who is a leader in their field.