Head of Franchise & Wholesale
Salary SGD12000 - SGD14000 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Job Ref 1852520/001
Date posted 19 September 2022singapore sales/channel-management 2022-09-19 2022-10-19 sales singapore SG SGD 12000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Franchise & Wholesale job has just become available at a globally renowned retail company. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will drive sustainable and profitable market share growth within the wholesale and franchise channels, while leading the implementation of selected global and strategic initiatives to achieve the top and bottom line objectives for the SEA region.
About the Head of Franchise & Wholesale Role:
Reporting to the Country Head, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth and performance in both channels, while ensuring business plan is aligned with overall corporate strategy and annual budget.
- Achieve sales targets and other key performance indicators for the franchising and wholesale businesses
- Proactively identify new markets and customers, prospect for new business leads and develop a network of business contacts as a platform for future opportunities
- Establish and ensure adherence to sound internal processes from the initiation of business contact to the establishment of the franchise/wholesale account, execution of legal agreements in accordance with company’s policy and through to conclusion of business deals, with timely and proper monitoring at key milestones.
- Ensure that agreements with company’s brand are properly established and renegotiated as necessary.
- Be the first point of contact for relationship management with franchisees and wholesale business partners
- Establish the seasonal buying plan with a strong understanding of customer needs and sales targets
- Take the lead in advising and supporting franchisees in meeting their franchise obligations, including but not limited to annual business performance, purchase commitments, compliance with company branding, visual merchandising and marketing guidelines under the franchising agreements
- Take the initiative in regularly reviewing our product offering with merchandising and franchisee stock position to capitalise on sell-in and stock replenishment opportunities
- Establish and maintain fruitful business relationships with business partners, prospects and stakeholders
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and propose appropriate solutions to any opportunities or threats as identified
- Ensure compliance with company’s group and local company policies and operating processes and the company’s code of ethics in the conduct of work.
To succeed in this Head of Franchise & Wholesale role, you will need to have solid understanding of the respective market dynamics as well as franchise and wholesale experience.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners based on overseas
- Ability to collaborate, manage and influence stakeholders across different functions and geographies (preferably within a matrix organisation) to make fact-based decisions
- Experience growing a franchise business within Asia specifically in Vietnam and Philippines
- A highly motivated and independent individual who works well within a team structure
- Experience having worked in a fast-paced, multi-channel, retail environment
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
You will be joining a global retail company which already has a reputable brand in the market.
If you are an experienced sales leader and looking for an opportunity to fast-track your career and working with great people, this Head of Franchise & Wholesale role is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD169000 per annumLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 September 2022Work for one of Asia's fastest growing leadership development and strategic human capital management solutions providers. We are seeking a Client Director to join their business development and sales team.