Regional e-Commerce Manager
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 electronics singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As part of the company's expansion strategy into e-commerce and creating an omnichannel experience, this global consumer electronics company is seeking a passionate and experienced Regional e-Commerce Manager to join its team in Singapore. In this newly created job, the individual will be responsible for further growing its online channel for the Asia Pacific market including China.
About the Regional e-Commerce Manager Role:
In this business critical role, the individual will be reporting to the Global e-Commerce Director to drive strategies in the APAC market.
- Grow direct online sales
- Establish, manage and grow sales in relevant regional marketplaces
- General APAC e-commerce store support and maintenance
- Product life cycle and data quality control
- Performance tracking and reporting
- Consumer/prosumer behaviour
- Responsible for performance-based online marketing
- New product coordination
- User acceptance test
- Development of e-commerce in the region within the organisation
- Implement e-commerce group strategies within APAC/China
- Responsible for targets set for the e-commerce area, and utilisation of different e-commerce channels
- Identifying and implementing e-commerce process improvement opportunities
To succeed in this Regional e-Commerce Manager role, you will need to possess strong sales track record in both e-commerce dot com and marketplace businesses.
- Education, marketing or commercial education at a bachelor’s degree level, in business administration or similar
- Minimum of five years' e-commerce experience (B2C and B2B)
- Minimum of three years’ experience managing marketplaces such as, Rakuten, Amazon, Lazada or other relevant marketplaces
- Attention to detail, analytical and project oriented
- Experience with stakeholder management, across APAC region
- Experience working across different cultures and countries
- Performance-oriented, collaborative and good in communications
- Business fluent in English – written and verbal
- Responsible, hands-on team player, with a positive attitude and a strong sense of urgency
This global multinational firm has a strong presence across the globe and succeeds on its speed of innovation. This well-recognised brand also offers a great working environment with great opportunities to progress.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional e-Commerce Manager job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh