Senior Sales Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 sales singapore SG SGD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting, regional Senior Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected and reputable furniture companies. The brand has a long history and is well known amongst architects and designers. As part of the company's expansion plan and strategy to grow their retail business, they are looking for a highly capable sales manager to join their team in this newly created role.
About the Senior Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Head, you will be responsible for developing the distributor network and retail strategy in Southeast Asia.
- Develop retail partner network through a relationship of mutual trust
- Develop, implement, and monitor the partner’s annual business plan and sales strategy in line with the overall retail strategy
- Advise and work on areas of improvement and opportunity with partners and coordinate improvement strategies where needed
- Secure sophisticated presentation of the brand at the point of sale of the partner and eventually in his online appearance
- Manage the partner training schedule to ensure the partner sales force is properly informed on products, brands, concepts and the sell out
- Run the marketing strategy in Southeast Asia in collaboration with the marketing director based in Singapore
- Prepare regular reporting for senior leadership
To succeed in this Senior Sales Manager role, you will need to have a keen eye for opportunities, and interest in the furniture business.
- Minimum of five years' retail sales experience. Home furniture and accessories experience is advantageous
- Marketing and business development skills are plus
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft office applications with focus on PowerPoint for presentations
- Must have ambition to meet strategic aggressive new business sales goals
- Good sense of quality, aesthetics and design
This company is a global leader in its field. They are a high-growth business that offers a great working environment, learning and career growth opportunities.
If you have relevant experience in home furniture or accessories, and are ready for a new challenge, this regional Senior Sales Manager role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh