Regional Manager (Oil & Gas)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Yanru Guo (R1880331)
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-20 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 130000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Manager (Oil & Gas) has just become available at one of the most respected and reputable international companies. Swagelok is a market leader in the developer of fluid system products, assemblies, and services for a variety of industries. Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director, this is a role for a strong sales leader in the oil and gas field.
About the Regional Manager (Oil & Gas) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the growth of Asia Pacific transportation business. Your aim is to help generate sales and win key projects across the region through active involvement with distributors and customers in the oil and gas market.
- Drive and coordinate sales growth in the Asia Pacific region
- Become the region’s leading commercial expert in the oil and gas applications and opportunities
- Maintain customer relationships with existing accounts and distributorships and monetise specific sales order opportunities
- Work closely with distributor partners in ensuring the regional sales goals are met for projects and opportunities
- Commercialise Swagelok’s products through value proposition selling by focusing on customised solutions according to customer demands
To succeed in the Regional Manager (Oil & Gas) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with the distributor sales force and customers. You will need to drive sales in Asia Pacific by influencing and coordinating regional sales efforts.
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in oil and gas or related industrial markets
- Proven track record in leading and growing the business and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to work with distributor partners across the region
- Commercially focused individual with a problem-solving mindset
- Knowledge of the oil and gas market including customers, suppliers, key personnel, and customer applications is essential
- Willingness to travel throughout Asia Pacific
- Experience selling products, services and solutions in the oil and gas market
Swagelok Company is an approximately $2 billion privately held developer of fluid system products, assemblies, and services for the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, semiconductor, and transportation industries. Headquartered in Solon, Ohio, U.S.A., Swagelok serves customers through 200 sales and service centres in 70 countries, supported by the expertise of 5,500 corporate associates at 20 manufacturing facilities and five global technology centres. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. Swagelok is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Manager (Oil & Gas) position with Swagelok.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1880331 R Yanru Guo